Lucky Patcher is one handy tool to have on your device. After all, this super popular patch allows you an absolute control over your apps, removes ads while running games, unblocks paid premium features, and hacks games- all of it for free. It also allows you to download apps from unknown sources, which normally isn’t allowed due to security reasons.
Lucky Patcher is awesome, we couldn’t agree more. But also, keep in mind it’s a third-party and of course, doesn’t come from an official source. Unfortunately, this amazing application isn’t prone to failures. Many users complain about its functioning issues all the time. However, you don’t need to worry; in this article, we will talk about most of the “not working” issues and provide you with a way to fix them.
Lucky Patcher Not Working:
How to fix Lucky Patcher Not Working?
- Fixing the in-app purchase issue for a first-time user
- One obvious reason for the popularity of Lucky Patcher Latest Apk is that it grants you access to all the in-app purchases for no cost. But many times, this feature seems to be broken or missing. Here’s how you go about it:
- Browse through the app menu and select the app in which you want to remove every single in-app purchase. This further leads to a drop-down menu. Here, you need to select the option which says: “Open Menu of Patches”
- The earlier step will open a pop-up window. Select “Create Modified APK file” option.
- Another menu of options appears. In order to purge all the in-app purchases and access premium content select- “Support patch for In-app and LVL emulation”.
- It’s time to reboot your device now. Do that and run the application again.
- This time around, instead of your regular Android in-app pop-up, a Lucky Patcher window pops up asking if you want it for free- yes you want it!
- Click “OK” to continue and now should be able to enjoy all the paid features of the app.
- Cannot access the app for free after using a few times?
It’s a common issue faced by many Lucky Patch users. Multiple reasons can contribute to this.
- Change the date on your device: This old yet effective trick can get the Lucky Patch working multiple times. Sometimes, a developer places a restriction on the number of times you can get free in-app purchases. This is done to prevent against any suspicious activity.
- Remove the updates on the app. This might have undone all the Lucky Patch actions on the app. In case you want to keep the updates, just do the entire process to remove in-app purchases again on the app.
- Update the Lucky Patcher if any of the above doesn’t work.
- Sometimes it might happen that Lucky Patcher fails to support to the target application’s APK. In such a case, nothing can be done.
- Uninstalling and re-installing Lucky Patcher might also work on some issues, though, it’s pretty unlikely and should be your last resort.
Lucky Patcher Alternatives:
You might want to try on some alternatives like –
- Cree Hack,
- Freedom APK (for Android),
- App Sara and,
- iAP Cracker APK (for iOS).